Special Education PTA- Arlington, VA
The Arlington Special Education PTA was looking for a completely redesigned, responsive website. As a member organization serving over 20 schools, they were looking for a way to integrate high quality information for new families, with an easy to navigate, member-friendly site.
- modern, responsive website for use on all devices
- fresh family-friendly color scheme
- a wordpress installation and training
- full membership site including registration and members-only pages
- embedded google group to make their existing forum more easily accessible
- exportable forms for awards and grant applications
- easy to manage calendar and blog
- auto-updated blog to social media
Date: September 2015
The Arlington Special Education PTA needed a website to reach families and teachers across an entire school district. Kim created a beautiful site that gives us control of membership, event forms, a resource page, member only pages, connection to our Google list serve and a calendar. From start to end, Kim was organized, swift and creative in meeting our needs. In addition, she gave us detailed instructions for maintaining and growing the site. She has been available for assistance as needed for the year following the launch of the site. She worked within budget and sourced plug-ins that would save us time and money. I highly recommend Kim for your web design project. You will have not just a contractor, but a partner.